My cute new girlfriend has morning breath that smells like 3rd world ass, how am I suppose to kiss that sh! t every morning?

My cute new girlfriend has morning breath that smells like 3rd world ass, how am I suppose to kiss that sh!t every morning?

Most Helpful Girl

• News flash: Everyone has bad breath after sleeping.. some more than others, but nobody smells like spring fresh upoon waking up... What planet are you from? that you don't know this? ... ... and most people will not kiss eachother in the mouth after waking up. You're gross. D:

Perhaps you should consider dating a mannequin rather than a human.

• It's come from movies😅
      They wake up in the morning and they make out😂
      Don't do it in real life😅😂😂😁😅

• LMAO I just saw your answer to this. This question is funny af.

• @imnotcrearive 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 haha

Most Helpful Guy

• lol! this dude said smells like 3rd world ass! this dude got me rollin!

What Girls Said 15

• If she's been swallowing your cum at bedtime her breath may smell funky in the morning

• Well... You could just not? You could kiss her forehead instead maybe. Or keep chewing gum next to the bed that you can both take when you wake up.

• everyone has a bid of bad morning breath.. but I don't think it's intolerable if one brushes her/his teeth before going to bed..

• you need to talk to her!

• Well if it smells really that bad then maybe she has a gum infection or caries. She should go to the dentist, brush her teeth before bed and eat and drink nothing afterwards, floss properly.
    It shouldn't smell that extremely bad, but it probably will never smell like perfume either. Just bearable.

• This might be shocking to you but not everybody's breath smells like a baby in a damn meadow. So suck it up or call yourself single.

• Suck it up

• have a packet of gum on ya and pop it in her mouth!

• Try suggesting tha she drinks a cup of water before bed. If it's really bad, exactly after she wakes up also. It helps

• Tell her to start brushing teeth at night and you do it with her

• You could wait until after she brushes her teeth

• Hahahah just tell her, nicely that she needa to brush her funk away

• Hey Mr bigshot, you've got it, too.

• don't kiss her, just wake up early

• ... uh... what?

What Guys Said 19

• Make her drink a large glass of water before bed. Sleep while dehydrated makes your salivary glands shut down, and lets the fuck go out of control

• Get her to brush her teeth first, I guess.

• Ahahahaha omg, thats some funny shit. Just chew some gum kill your sense of smell and go for it!

• That is difficult. It is really hard to tell someone something like that without them taking it the wrong way. Does she brush her teeth regularly?

• 3rd world ass lmao. That's a cracker. Might have tonsil stones or something. Should get her to the dentist.

• XD "3rd world ass"

Bruh I applaud u

• Get up before her and bring her something she likes like tea or coffe or juice. Win win.

• Hold your breath.

• hahahahahahahahahaha

• Damn, That shit was funny!

• Just give a peck on the lips then :p

• lol... that was funny

• Don't do it and tell her to brush her teeth in the mornings after breakfast

• Be honest with her, let her know her breath is a little smelly, and she'll try to change for you, I'm sure

• Kiss her other lips then.
    You're not complaining about that yet

• Come on, can't you overlook that. For the person over all?

• Don't kiss her. Rim her.

If you're worth your shit as a boyfriend she'll like that better anyway.

• Kiss her pussy instead

• Take a really strong mint before you miss her and maybe it will overpower the smell of her breath.