Is it me? Or is it time to move on?

I've been seeing this guy for two months now. Talking for three or so. My issue is that lately he has been so busy and preoccupied that he doesn't show me the attention that he once did. But, he was just as busy back then. So, I had a talk with him. He agreed and apologized and said he will start doing those things again. Needless to say, after having that conversation things are still the same. I'm really ready to move on. But, is it me or is it him? I'm really debating on what to do. Because, at this point I'm almost ready to cut my losses and move on. Am I all in my head like most women? Are is he distancing himself and just not interested as he once was?

Thank you all. I just have to accept that he is not the one created to meet my needs nor I for him. That's fine. Life goes on.

Most Helpful Guy

• If after the talk he hasn't changed, it's better to move on. You need attention, everyone does. If he's not giving you the amount you need, you can't be with him.
    Maybe he's too busy. Maybe he can't figure out how to manage work with relationship. Maybe he's losing interest. I don't know, but what's clear is that you're not getting what you want and need, and it's not something unreasonable what you ask for.
    He said he would change, but he hasn't, so it's better to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the same scenario over and over again. He woo'd you and got ya and now he is comfortable. The thing that most people don't understand is realizing that getting the guy/ girl is half the battle compared to actually keeping the guy/girl. Laziness is not my forte and I expect my man to be the same.

What Guys Said 2

• Well if he has decrease his attention showing and you have already talked to him about it then I would agree it could be time to cut your losses. If nothing else has changed except the amount of affection then he is either losing interest or he just does not care.

• Things won't change as you've found out. You're just not that important

What Girls Said 1

• I just went threw the same thing, I would cut your losses and move on, the way I see it is if there not giving you attention there giving it to someone else and if he s saying he will and still isn't then therea a problem he's not putting in any effort, best thing is to move on