Guys, would you want to go out with a girl who's never dated until she was 20?

My parents are very strict people so I was never allowed to date but I recently left to go to college and there's a guy I kinda like but I don't know how often you meet people who've never dated any one. Especially now that I'm turning 20 this year. What would y'all think about that? Would you care too much? I want to say something to him but I'm nervous and don't want to waste his time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm less concerned that you'll waste his time and more concerned that since you're totally inexperienced that you will be taken advantage of or emotionally hurt. Do you have any close girlfriends who could advise you and to some extent protect you?

• T^T no girlfriends. I just have one guy friend that I discuss things with sometimes.

What Guys Said 5

• I doubt any guy is really going to care much if you have not dated. He might ask why, but probably not

• Sure, Im inexperienced too so it would be cool to be with someone similar.

• There's nothing wrong with that and no guy should find it weird or have an issue with it.

• I wouldn't care

• No big deal.

What Girls Said 2

• I am 19 and have never had a boyfriend or kissed anyone.

• They will see it as a bonus being your first in everything so no need to worry.