I'm 15 and I need dating help bad😪?

okay well im 15 and and for over a year i been chatting with this 30 yearold man and he treats me really good but i like him and he likes and i met another guy he is 16 and he is my boyfriend now i like him but this new boy only talks about sex should i break up with him and go back to my 30 yearold boyfriend i miss him and im sad

i like them both which should i chose my 30 yearold boyfriend or my new 16 yearold boyfriend im so sad i keep crying because i dont know what do😥💔😭

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this a serious question? What is the nature of your relationship with the 30 year old guy? Is this an internet acquaintance or have you met in real life?

• yes its serious my boyfriend was 30years old

• Wow! Such language from a 15 yo little girl! How *surprising*

• @Intraluminal will I have a worse problem I want everybody's attention and I want your input to tell me what to do. I'm 25 years old and I'm dating 110-year-old man. He needs Viagra but I can't get him a prescription because he won't see the doctor. What shall I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh please please do not continue a relationship with the 30-year-old. Of course all 16-year-old guys think about sex and talk about sex. That is totally normal. But it is absolutely pathologic to go out with a 30-year-old when you're 15. There is something wrong with the 30-year-old and without knowing him I do not know exactly. I can't put my finger on it. But I am warning you something is wrong. He is either setting you up for intercourse or worse.. I'm 25 years old. When I was 21 guys with 30 hit on me and I wondered what was wrong with them. They all had ulterior motives, that means I gender is different than mine. Tell your 16-year-old boyfriend that you'd like to talk about something else and don't engage in conversation when he talks about sex. He will learn. You're going to get massively hurt if you continue with the 30-year-old.

What Guys Said 7

• Your 30 year old boyfriend was probably the FBI.

• Hmm... Talking about sex is Common in teenage, and its not a bad thing, so if you don't like then tell him I don't like and he will understand if he cares you, as about 30 year old guy it just a attractive feeling, if you confess him that you like me, he will say he likes you as a friend and there is a difference between friend love and love and so its normal thing 😄

• You gotta be kidding me 😶

• Make the 16 to take more mature and stick to him...

• Oh hell no. Are you seriously considering going out with a 30 year old? I understand why you might like him. But think about why he might like you. Why would he? I'm sure you're lovely but he's 30 years old! He should be worrying about college, jobs, rent, voting and ETC. None of which you are worrying about.

He's almost old enough to be your father and an even greater point is that no matter where you live this will not be legal. Can you not look down at a man who targets children who's minds are still growing and developing as a point of sexual interest. Would you be okay with a 9 year old dating an 18 year old? You shouldn't be. You're both kids and have really no reason to be dating yet at all. You need to report this man to the police!

Focus on school, chores and family and stay away from boys for another year or two. Asking this question at all proves you do not have the maturity to handle dating.

• Go the 16 yo srs

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• How about neither? The 30 year old guy is probably just a creeper (sorry, but it's probably true) and the 16 year old kid is just being a teenage boy. You don't have to be in any relationship. Be free and single and go on lots of dates with lots of boys.

• Don't go for the 30 year old, he's too old for you! No 30 year ago man in his right mind would date a child!

• I have heard this story so many times and every time I know you are trolling. Stop.

• You don't have to have either. Absolutely no to the 30 year old. Tell him that until you are a legal adult you will not be having co tact with him. He can be put in jail. As for the 16 year old, you don't need to be having sex now. Drop both of them and live your life and the right person will come along. You are 15. There is no rush.

• Well. Someone isn't very bright...

• You're too young for a 30 year old. What he wants is not what you think.

• first of all 30 is a bit over the top
    if i were you, i would break up with both of them and find a guy who really loves me

• lol what on earth u sure know how to pick em huh

• Kid, you're gonna end up getting molested by this 30 year old creep you met online.

Stick to guys your own age. If you're uncomfortable with your boyfriend talking about sex then tell him.