My boyfriend had a dream... it's not just a dream?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for 7 months. He said before that he was a jerk, cold hearted, didn't really care about anyone else and etc. His father left at the age of 2.
anyways, he had a dream that we were together, I was wearing a red dress and no shoes. I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. My boyfriend insistently knew it wasn't me. The form change to him. The other him said "she's changing you, you need to get rid of her because she is making you too soft. She is your weakness". MY boyfriend SAID THAT LOUD AND CLEAR IN HIS SLEEP.

My boyfriend woke up, sweaty, scared and confused. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend has an active subconscious. That's literally all it means. There's no hidden meaning, no secret, no warning, no anything. He's not freaking Harry Potter.

• Thanks cause I was scared. Just imagine yourself lying next to your man, facing the other direction and hearing this. But thanks! :)

What Guys Said 2

• It. Was. A dream. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Now go back to sleep.

• Dreams are always dreams unless you are really a pious soul like prophets.

• Thanks for your opinion. I really needed an answer.

• very welcome. I do watch such dreams but i call them as rough and loose thoughts. Though I love and love only my girlfriend <3

What Girls Said 1