Boyfriend hasn't texted me in 3+ hours?

My boyfriend and I are in a LDR (Long Distance Relationship). He said he'll brb but never responded back and it's been 3+ hours since he said that.
I know I shouldn't be worried, right? But just that I'm scared.. what if he doesn't want to talk to me?

What Guys Said 2

• People get WAY too wrapped up in response times from texting. He's probably busy or maybe fell asleep. If he doesn't respond in 3 days, then maybe it's something to worry about. But 3 hours is nothing.

• I can relate. This same feeling is how I feel. My partner and I talk all day every day so it's odd whenever they stop for a few hours. I have to work hard on not thinking anything of it. They're probably just busy. Try to have something else to do where you can't text him. (Homework, chores, fun activities ETC)

What Girls Said 1

• Welcome to the world this is going to happen a lot even worse when your older