Guys, can you date a girl that your friend has kissed?

I was a junior in hs when we first met. We liked each other but the timing was never right to be in a relationship. All we did was kiss & makeout, nothing more. 2 years later, I'm dating his friend & whos my boyfriend now. Do you think he'll be mad when he finds out? It was 2, almost 3 years ago when i was 16/17. It wasn't a relationship & we never did anything more (my boyfriend will know for sure bc he took my virginity).

5

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is, he is not right to be...

What Guys Said 4

• Sure he will. Am sure you feeling guilty that is the reason for this question. But then that is in the past. If you love him and he does too then love forgives.

• Yes as long as I'm not thinking about it. I'm not sure you even have to mention it if he doesn't ask. I mean, it's only kissing and was in the past. Not important.

• Most guy 80%+ would date a girl that his friend kissed. I even fucked a girl whom had sex with my brother. There are girls who have fucked many of my guy friends.

• look we guys have a rule, dont date the girl your friend was with