Is it possible for a girl to like a guy that's kinda weird? like borderline autistic?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It is indeed possible but usually the girl herself will have issues. If you mean an average girl, this would only cause both to be unhappy further down the line as neither would understand the other very well.

What Girls Said 1

• If you are trolling that's not nice...

What Guys Said 3

• Look at flirting as a science, you'll find the 'game' incredibly fun and easy then. Getting to know the girl is the hardest part, once you're in, most girls love the challenge of a confident aspie guy. If your're submissive and weak however they will be turned off.

• Ye, its possible, but tricky. Its mostly tricky because the guy would be oblivious to the subtle hints that girls drop.

• that's totally like my biggest problem, either that or I notice hints that aren't even there

• Thats not to say you couldnt learn to spot them. Its all about trial and error. In your case, there will be many errors.

• I know a bunch of guys with aspergers who are married.

My son has autism. I don't know if he'll ever date.