Went out with other guys, but still want him?

Should I trust my gut? All I can think about is him.
Should I go for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• my gut never failed me so far, go with your gut. worst that could happen, it was wrong and you move on.

• What should I say to him? That's true. Thanks for your adivce.

• He does like me, we met 4 times already but I think he is mad/feels rejected by me when he asked me for some pics and I said that I wasn't in the mood.. do you think he got a little mad by that?

• if he did, he couldn't have gotten too mad, unless he really wanted them. maybe frustrated the most, but he can't be expecting too much from you until you two are in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Seems like you should go for him. Try it, see how it goes. Either it works out, or it doesn't.
    Good luck.

• If you can't forget him, trust your gut this time, you'll probably keep thinking about him if you don't go for him.

• yes you should and be honest that you saw other guys but only have feelings for him

• "trust your gut" is stupid.

Trust logic instead.

• As in cheated or dumped him then went out with other guys?

• what if your gut told you you should grab a rifle and start shooting people? guts mean nothing,

What Girls Said 1