Why are there no Studs on dating websites only Duds. Are all the best guys taken already?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, interesting wording of the question. I have my own theory about that, but it would take way too long for me to explain on here. But basically I think most people use dating sites as hook ups, I don't think people really use them to find a serious relationship. Honestly I know a lot of douche bag guys who use Internet dating sites especially the free ones like plenty of fish, to basically prey on girls who are insecure, or frustrated because they can't find a boyfriend so they just tell them what they want to hear and then you never hear from them again. It's fucked up but people are fucked up.

• What type of sites are you using. Where are you from? If you don't mind me asking. You can pm me if you don't want it out in public too

Most Helpful Girl

• There are plenty of good guys YOUR age that aren't taken already and maybe they don't go on dating websites BECAUSE they're still young.

• Haha are you implying there are no good guys your age left? I think I maybe insulted. Kidding I'm not that good, im ugly and very impatient. So I have my flaws.

• Lol it's ok. As long as you have plenty of good guys to choose from

• @Quacken thank you for MHO!

What Guys Said 31

• I don't do dating websites. I just wanted to point out that your own logic implies that you're a dud too.

• They're with the best girls already, they're not going to settle for average girls on dating sites

• Same reason there are no hotties being sluts for the acreage Joe, broke dudes, or ugly guys...
    All the good ones are taken!

• YES! i am sorry to say this but there are two types of men who go on dating sites below a certain age or as i call it the social age. Above a certain age you get desirable men because lifestyle changes and people work and are busy with friends moving on with being married etc so it is very hard for men above this age range to meet people. But back to this social age and perhaps the age range you are looking at 18 to 24, these guys are either the undesirables or really good looking guys just looking for sex.

• same reason why dating websites have so many fat chicks and single moms I guess

• d00d sign up for tinder

• Did you look for stud services? Real people work, and are bald, and have hairy chests, fart, burp, and watch TV with 10-30 exta pounds or more. Real people date real people on line. I don't see Victoria's Secret models on online dating sites either. But let's get real, the studs you are looking for are at the gym, not at home browsing the internet, with a bag of chips.

• I say the same thing about the women.

• What do you mean by "duds" I think that there is a good selection of guys on many of these sites.

• A dud is a dud. Studs if they appear get snapped up straight away.

• I think it has to do with your naming convention.

• Probably. I just took my profile down.

• I'll set one up and cure that right away

• You have been watching too much rubbish. Every sane woman will find HER own stud.
    Not many normal, hardworking men have muscles everywhere and a 10 inch penis.

• When im say stud I mean the top 5% of available men.

• Isn't the gag that all good looking men are gay or something?

• No its that gay men take better care of themselves and have considerably bigger dicks than straight guys.

• What makes you such a prize?

• ALL the guys I know use real life to date, not the internet.

• You answered your own question. And no guy wants to seriously date some dating site slut, they're only on their to find tail.

• Dating sites are for virgins, 2/10s and desperate whores (such as yourself).

• Another shallow one...

• What's a Dud?

• dud
      dʌd/Submit
      informal
      noun
      1.
      a thing that fails to work properly or is otherwise unsatisfactory or worthless.
      "all three bombs were duds"
      2.
      clothes.
      "buy yourself some new duds"
      adjective
      1.
      not working or meeting standards; faulty.
      "a dud ignition switch"
      synonyms: defective, faulty, unsound, inoperative, broken, broken-down, not working, not in working order, not functioning, malfunctioning, failed; More

• I feel like all the best women have been taken.

• your tone reeks with betaness and judgment. i guess you get people of your level. not more nor less.

• I'm available 😅

• because the internet is for duds

• Maybe you're just... I don't know... Shallow? Lower your standards a bit and try not to be picky. You're obviously looking on a dating site for a reason.

• Think about what you just asked. Why would they even bother with a date site if they can get any girl they meet?

• Same applies to girls

• I dont date girls except that one time.

• The studs and the bad guys don't like online dating.
    We want the real and not the virtual girl.
    Online dating suks!

• whut? tard sloot detected.

• wtf is even a dud. as for this bullshit excuse, we've heard it many times and it simply ain't true. its not that the world is out of good men or that they are all taken, its that YOU aren't good enough to attract one.. .

• Such a dud.

• your efforts have been noted my child. but still. its an ant trying to insult a whale, it just doesn't work... .

• The best guys and women are in relationships more often. They are not all in relationships. Some are between relationships and looking. But there is sort of a turnover in 'studs' or the female equivalent who show up and vanish, while the duds sit there not leaving.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Because a lot of the 'best guys' who aren't taken are meeting girls in rl.

• Online dating doesn't become useful until 25 or so. Before that, there are so many social outlets to meet people that most of the people online have major social anxiety issues.