Would you talk to a guy who pist in you?

Secound date me and this guy I liked went to a bar with his friends, we were really wasted and as we layed down in his bed I felt my back get wet, he pist on me, he was past the fuck out and peed in my back, then it got really cold and I woke him up and was like I need to go home, It's just a grown ass my pissing in his bed lol, what are your intakes and thoughts

Most Helpful Guy

• well it's your choice but it was wasted and a lot of people have trouble controlling their ability to go to the bathroom when that drunk

if you like him when he's sober i'd suggest that you try and forgive his drunken act since it clearly wasn't intentional or anything malicious directed at you

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, no I wouldn't call him ever again. That's really gross

• It was my back was wet and it was getting cold I had to wake his ass up and tell him I needed to go home,

What Guys Said 10

• if that's the kind of men you want to date go ahead, not just for pissing on you, but for drinking like that, I'm pretty sure he gets wasted all the time. if a girl did that it would be a huge turn off.

• Im sure he does, I stopped talking to him, he turned out to be a complete dick

• well at least you found out quick enough and now you have a hell of a story to tell lol

• Wow, ok, that is a MAJOR turn off, unless you're into pee stuff. ;) But for real, it happens, so don't let that affect your current relationship between you two. Ask him out again, laugh about it.

• Alcohol limits a person's ability to control their bladder. It was an accident. If you really like him, let it slide. That'd be a hell of a story to tell at your wedding if it gets that far.

• He was shit faced. People pee sometimes whatever get over it.

• It was an accident if a girl did that on me, but if it was on purpose no I wouldn't talk to her.

• If that was me, I'd be too embarrassed to see you again

• Is that weird or what?

• That's hilarious.

• AHAHAHAHA! HOW DO I GET IN ONE OF THESE SITUATIONS THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!

• lmao if i was him i wouldn't want you to talk to me out of embarrassment

• Lol I know I told him he peed on me but he denied, but I said something so he wouldn't thibk that I did cause he was so waisted

What Girls Said 0