Guys, I met a guy online however he is currently grieving over a sudden death in the family. What should I do as the "new" person in his life?

We have only spoken through text for 2 weeks due to this sudden death in the family. With that said, he definetly have chemistry and shared interests. He planned a few dates for us but for obvious reasons that hasn't happened. I am trying to give him his space without letting him slip away. But i dont know how to approach the situation without out being too clingy but also offering my support and concern for him.

What Guys Said 2

• Just be there for him. If he's quiet give him the space but equally just drop him gentle messages saying your thinking of him. Be as supportive as you can and this will pass xx

• Well just write a simple condolence message, then let some time pass, then start talking to him again in a month or so

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe sat "I know you are going through a hard time right now and I don't want to bother you but let me know what I can do to make you feel better" If he says give him space then you will know what to do. If he says keep talking to him then you will know what to do.