Was I wrong to talk to two women at the same time when the girl I had a crush on first was "awlays busy"?

We were never official but I had a bad crush on this girl and we hung out a lot in the summer and when school started we didn't have as much time and we had classes at differint times. So when she said she was busy with her friends or studying so I let it go didn't talk to other girls for about 5 months. Now for the last month i started to talk to a girl who lives down the hall in my apartment/dorm. Not to brag but they both like me and I like both of them but when I told the girl who's busy all the time I was hanging out with another girl she flipped and said I'm a cheater and she can't believe I would do this and she can't believe she ever liked me. Was I wrong if we were never official?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's wrong, because you weren't officially dating/in a relationship. The one girl seemed really busy, and no offense but you can't wait around for a long time.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is busy all the time, you should have dropped her months ago. Women do this with guys they want, but aren't ready to date yet. They think they can bottle you up and put you on a shelf for later when they are ready. Well, it doesn't work that way!!! I am glad you didn't wait around for too long and started to move on, because, the day when she is ready to start seeing you may never come!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's wrong but I hope your feelings won't confuse you. Lol

What Guys Said 0