What do you think of a guy who gets mad when you dont kiss him?

Does this mean anything? He tried to kiss me while hugging me and i just turned my face saying no, then he literally shoves me back into my car and slams my door and walks away. He did drink some beers earlier. I think he was already mad i changed my mind about not crashing at his place. So should i be weary?

What Guys Said 2

• yes avoid him. thst said, i understand his perspective.

This is one of these things that is like "You never get a second chance to make a first impression." By not kissing him, you have ruined his impression of you. You cannot recover. Move on.

• He reacted poorly.

In what circumstance would you be 'wary'? I'm assuming you won't go out again. Is he supposed to be a friend, or was this a date?

• We hung out as friend with 2 of my other friends. I already had the i dont want a relationship chat ans he was fine with it

• The complexity of the modern era means that 'i dont' want a relationship' can be taken as 'we're just friends!' or 'i'm down for hooking up but like... nothing serious'

What Girls Said 1

• I think he a jerk and self centered!