Girls, Girls (24 and under please) Can a guy who's bald (shaved to the skin) and slender be physically attractive to you?

LOOKS factor only here, I shave my head and have for awhile now, I have to from a condition that affected my scalp, now I do pull off bald well facially and head shape wise but I am very slender, I work out and run a lot so while I do have gone I don't really have muscle mass.

anyway like I said can a slender guy with a shaved bald head still attract you all purely on a physical level if he has other good features?

be 100% honest, no feel good answers.

• Yes, he can be attractive
    58% (14)
  • No, to me that's a turn off itd be hard to get past so young.
    33% (8)
  • Results for girls 27+ (just want peers opinions)
    9% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I want to make it clear this is not anything to do with personality, if you simply seen a guy on the street like this would you be able to find him attractive otherwise or not.
A guy can do nothing about no hair

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I can't tell you whether or not i'm up for it. The bald guys i have seen were never in their 20's. Though I wouldn't rule you out if you have attractive features. Such as, your eyes or cheekbones.

• I mean shaved bald, which did you vote out of curiosity

• Oh, i'd be open to it 😊

• I hoped that I really helped and you're not just trying to close your question 😉

What Girls Said 6

• lol this post made me giggle, how can you be excluding older girls? and the answer is NO!

• Because I'm only 20, and no to what that he can be attractive?

• And honestly I wouldn't date a girl more than 4 years older. Not that it'd matter as your 26 and still don't like bald.

• Wait which did you vote then?

• Yes it can be very attractive if the guy has a very good personality

• I personally prefer hair but if your face pulls off being bald then why not!

• If they're bald by choice, and can still grow hair if they want to, then I would find them attractive. People stop being attractive when they're fat, or if their hair starts falling out from old age.

• Um what if they shaved it bald but had still lost it? Like me personally I lost my hair very young to a condition so I just shave the thin stuff that's left, would that bother you?

• Would that be a problem?

• No. I'm okay with that.

• Can he be attractive? Yeah sure if he has a good body and Nice face.
    But it's far from being my preference.

• Which did you vote?

• Look we all have deal breakers, I would never date a girl who didn't have a very attractive face and was very skinny, pudge and plain are deal breakers so I have very high standards I wouldn't change either.

But despite you being minded saying he can be attractive otherwise you wouldn't date a guy who shaved his head even if he pulled it off?

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...a8c5-3072bb59019c-m.jpg
      There's a pic just to prove I don't look half bad bald at least.

• Or if you think I don't pull it off it's fine just give me your honest opinion I won't be mad.

• Nah, I don't find bald men attractive at all.

• That's your opinion but a bald guy shouldn't be expected to lower his standards either just because he has no hair.

• No I didn't mean that, I just meant that's fine, but some have acted like bald is a turn off to most young girls and should lower his standards, just pissed me off as I have high standards on girls I'd never lower. Somebody already tweaked me in the question so I was just reading too much into what you said.

• Alright then.