Girls and guys. Would you rather a future partner attract to you based on your looks or your smarts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prefer someone to be attracted to me based on my personality, or intelligence. Assuming the person is smart enough to put that over looks, you can probably hold intellectual conversations with them and be able to work through your problems easier.

Looks don't last forever, so they'd leave sooner or later. This question is a no-brainer.

• Suppose you two ended up dating and along the way he told you I think you are really smart but at the same time in the look department you're so ugly.

• Are you saying the guy would tell the girl she is ugly? WTF?

• @Lioness That's what I'm saying believe it or not some will do it or worse say it behind your back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything would do really, why should one care anyway.

• Because looks can change and so can personalities.

• Yes they can, bit the connection seldom does. And by the time it does, you're way too in to pull out xD

• Yes totally!

What Girls Said 8

• My personality ideally. But I guess out of the two, my smarts which would still probably be disheartening considering I'm not really that smart.

• Smarts first, looks second... as long as he's happy with both! But looks change over time, so if my mind and my intelligence turn him on, that gives us something to work with. If it's only my body that turns him on, the relationship would likely be short lived.

• Based on my personality/who I am.

• SMARTS!! i've always wanted someone to fall in love with my smarts. Because overtime my looks will fade but this brain (points to head) will always remain bright and witty. Plus, i don't want to be a trophy girlfriend...
    take care :)

• I don't think there's any such thing as a trophy girlfriend and here's why. I've seen girls that have no looks to speak of and no morals to go with it, but guys were constantly trying to get between the sheets with them and some doing it. So in reality good looks nor age have anything to do with the assumptions behind being a trophy girlfriend. What it all boils down to is the guys them selves if they're players or not looks or age they don't factor in.

• my looks so I can feel hot for once

• I think a lot of guys would agree including myself as a lot don't feel attractive or get girls.

• smarts

• I want us to build attraction on sexual desire and like being around each other from personality.

• I'd rather have a good conversation with him

What Guys Said 2

• Uhhh, I guess smarts would have more of a value than looks.

• Whichever, I dont care.