Guy I'm dating asked me to come over to his place to "watch a movie and cuddle"... How do I politely turn him down so he knows I still like him?

I've been dating a guy for about 3 weeks now. We've only gone out on dates, but earlier today he asked me to come over to "Watch a movie and cuddle". I know that typically this means he's going to try to get me to have sex with him, but I'm not ready for that and I don't want to be labeled as a tease if I make out with him and then pull back from sleeping with him.

In this situation, what would be the best way to tell him that I don't think that's coming over to his house is a good idea yet?

What Guys Said 3

• he didn't say netflix and chill so you're fine. also, you can just go over, start cuddling and if he does anything or whatever, just say you aren't ready. don't make it more complicated than it needs to be

• Tell him you ain't ready to watch a movie and cuddle yet, but you will be. lmfao

• Just say another time maybe

What Girls Said 0