Am I meant to not have a girlfriend?

I've been rejected by so many girls that its embrassing to state how many. I don't know what it is tbh. I'm a good guy that has a job and goes to college and treats girls with respect and somehow i still get rejected. I've changed my approach, got a new hairstyle, started lifting weights (because i'm not good looking), put myself out there more and STILL i have no luck. I honestly feel like just throwing in the towel because i may never find a girl. Maybe i'm just not meant to have one... sigh

Most Helpful Girl

• U may hate this saying but believe me its true when i say You'll find someone when you less expect it. Be yourself. You fine. dont worry.

• Guy has been being himself forever with no success. He is here for advice to achieve his goal.

Most Helpful Guy

• What you're doing there is sticking to a generalization and generalizations are the root of negative thinking. If you think negatively about yourself and your life, you will exude it and others will sense that, that's the vibe you might be giving off.

You should forget dating apps or approaching girls you see on the streets because these will say "no", no matter how you look.
    And don't listen to the guy who says that God has said this and that - it's total nonsense.

As to looks: I had girls on apps who couldn't believe that I was real, I had girls whose friend told me they'd like to have a date with me but who chickened out on the spot and ran away. I have model guys follow me on social media, I get tons of "Likes" on those apps, but not a single girl returns my non-creepy text messages - if they do, it happens once in a blue moon.

So, you are better off normal looking and cultivating an active social life and working out as you are already doing, and getting a new haircut.

Maybe change your wardrobe ! Something like this could really suit you ! I wear such shirts too, but with jeans -

nl.calvinklein.com/.../dress-shirt---bari-k3ek300261470

With your new outfit, and you being in great shape with a new haircut, go to a Cafe for example, Starbucks is great, see who comes and goes and maybe you'll catch a girl glancing at you, and then you make a move after a while and ask whether you may sit with her.

That's what I'd do

What Girls Said 11

• Good for you but becoming a magnet is not everything... all this is just to pass, not to make "A"s.
    Making "A"s is more about the gal,
    making HER feel good, taking stress/burdens from her life, being interested in everything she does, thinks... and not every gal is going to spark all this extra effort.. it takes shopping to find The One to motivate all this "about her" effort genuinely.

If stuck for a shopping starting place, take dance lessons... the kind where the gal follows the guy's lead, they touch/hold each other - there's no faster way

• If it's you oncue p. pic then wow dude. You look cool, you don't look like the guys girls usually categorise as handsome but to me u look better than that group. I think everyone is meant to have someone, some of them just give up too soon and that's why they can't find anyone. If you keep trying so much with them lay back a bit, don't necessarily get to know a girl to date her, try to be friends and then after a while if you too get along well buy her something small to say you want a little bit more than friends. Don't give up just take it slower, you say u startes lifting weights? If u do that everyday all day and your muscles, back and everything starts to pain you wouldn't just quit, you'd rather take it slower and more easy... don't overwork yourself with finding a girl

• I've just had a look at your profile picture and yes you are good looking! Don't put yourself down, I'd be flattered if you showed me any attention.

Maybe stop trying for a little while, spend time with friends, find a hobby etc and see what happens. You may find the perfect girl for you when you least expect it. Every time I've developed feelings for someone it was the last thing on my mind, it just happens and these things can't be forced. If you find a girl you like try being friendly for a while first, flirt a little a see how she reacts to that, if she flirts back then make her fall for you and keep her waiting a while (not too long!). Make her dying for you to ask her out. It could just be that your rushing it or sounding desperate, nether are cute!

• Yeah I'm going to stop looking. I think that's the best thing.

• That's the best thing you can do, the right girl will come along eventually. You seem like a really good guy and your also attractive so don't put yourself down. It will happen when it's meant to happen :)

• you look fine
    maybe you keep asking the wrong girls, somehow you have a bad type
    try to know the girl before you ask her out

• You're not ugly, you're cute!! And just don't ask anymore girls to be with you. Once they see that you're not focused on them then they'll see the real you instead of the you you want them to see. Then you might find the perfect girl for you.

• Don't worry, I've never found a guy who liked me either. One day hopefully. Some people just get all the bad luck!

• Nah. Don't think that. Everyone deserves someone. :) don't give up. She's out there. Sometimes you don't have to look for love , it just comes out of no where. When you least expect it.

• Omg why you look hella cute and you seem like a good person ! try and find better & nicer girls & don't give up you will find the one 😆❤️

• There's always someone for everyone. I've been rejected by guys too. It's not a nice feeling of course but life goes on

• Don't say that. Maybe in some ways, you have to work on your confidence, your communication skills etc. Having someone in your life isn't about attractiveness. I use to see a lot of attractive people being single and unattractive people being in relationships!
    Be confident
    Be yourself
    Know what type of girl YOU like and not the one who's running the show.
    Go to the right places (meaning don't go places where you'll find the wrong type of girls) For exemple, i'll never go to a night club to find the ''right guy''.
    Good Luck! :)

• omg that's literally me too. I've done so much but still haven't dated any one :(

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe your trying/focusing on it too much.

Congratulations on taking the proper measures to improve your health (lifting weights).

Focus on self improvement and be patient.

• It's your call whether if you want to throw in the towel or not. If you want to continue, then maybe you can try going for below average girls. Decent girls have many dating options and you will find yourself completing with other guys who are more decent than you. Or you can improve yourself by increasing your ability to give a girl a good time. Such as getting a car to take her out, spend more money on dinner/date, buy her stuff etc.

• To some people, yes. They are not meant to have a significant other (girlfriend/boyfriend). But those people still believe they should and they still pursue someone.

• Whether someone is ready for a relationship or not the fact is there are no guarantees in life that someone will find their true love and get into a relationship to begin with. Even in Christianity, which is a religion built on forgiveness and second chance says that their Christian god can not guarantee those things in life.

• @ikissedtheskyonce "no guarantees"? Even if the person subconsciously does not want a relationship?

• You might be superior to most men, in that you are already complete without a girl. These types of men are characterized by there loads of cash, motorcycles, yachts and disinterest in other people.

• Been there champ...
    Unfortunately that's bitches for ya. Don't want to have a bad boyfriend but go for the bad guy then complain when they get treated like shit. Fuck em then mate. (I've given up too)

• There all just cold hearted skanks

• "and treats girls with respect"

There's your problem right there

• i saw this ugly Asian guy on chaturbate with 2 hot russian chicks it was insane. i don't know how he got them. maybe they were hookers? or he had lots of money and they were gold diggers? iddk but it was crazy