If a rich, attractive Chinese woman ask you to marry her. What would your answer be?

A Beijing rich girl (worth millions of US dollars) propose to a guy in the public, and offered to give him car and house as part of the proposal. But the guy rejected her directly and walk away

Girl: Ever since the last time we met, I think I fell in love with you. Let's get married.

Guy: Is this a joke?

Girl: No, I'm serious.

Guy: Are you serious, games are different from reality. I'm not from beijing, I don't have a car nor a house. You can find a much better guy.

Girl: I don't require you to have a car nor a house. Here's the key to my car and here's my house certificate. I can change the name under the house to yours if you want.

Guy: What are you doing?

Crowd: What the **** is wrong with this guy

• Yes
  • No
  • Is this a game to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy must be a fukwit not to accept her proposal. I'm here if she wants to marry me... Wooo Hooo over here babe... (Waves hand in air)

What Girls Said 7

• It can't be love...

• Um I'm straight.

• Sometimes we feel indebted to thoss who offer to give us such lavish gifts if we aren't used to that lifestyle.
    He is possibly not ready for marriage or maybe he feels he wouldn't be enough to hold her and the lifestyle she is used to.

• He is sure stupid

• I dont find chinese attractive, at all

• I would, Why I wouldn't? I'll have all I always want so

• Why would anyone say yes? They don't even know the girl.

What Guys Said 24

• OK for starters it's probably fake. But this has happened to me and I also said No (for real).

She was attractive and very rich (I'm talking mansion and multiple range rovers) but I knew that all my life I would be the 'lower class' one in the family. Even if I had a 'good' job, I could never earn in a year what her mum gives to her in pocket money per month.

I ended up breaking up with her and now she's more mature and runs her own company and actually earns her money. It was probably for the best. She was planning to be a housewife (that and I felt a bit like she just wanted to get a UK visa, although we were together for 3 years and the relationship was going downhill).

Unless you're actually in that position, you won't understand how it feels and you won't understand why a guy would do that.

• No, because I would rather this was privately done not on social media. I'm not one for dramatic events. Having her family pressuring us would only make me feel more guilty especially if I'm not able to at least make half of what she brings to the marriage.

• Being attractive and rich aren't requirements for me to date someone. If she isn't my type then there's no point in even going for it.

• I would think that it is a prank or that she has escaped from a psych ward or that she has one dick too many.
    Either way the video looks completely fake.
    But if said woman looked the way the girl does in the pic? uf I would probably say yes just in case lol.

• Is this for real?

She is wealthier, taller, AND better looking. This like never happens 😮

• No, because that is a bad idea. There are 2 sides to women The sweet, caring motherly side and then the vindictive , vicious , selfish side. When that second side comes out I don't want to be married to somebody who is rich. It's a self preservation thing really.

• I don't know the person, why would I marry them?

• nope, wouldn't do that. even though I am hopelessly lost in the ways of dating and love.

• He's being trolled, I don't blame him for walking away, no money or woman is worth your dignity.

• Never. I need to get to know her first. Love isn't based off material objects. It won't feel right if it's based on greed. I need emotion.

• no i wouldn't because i'm all ready married

• Yes she got it all and my money would be safe

• she probably paid both the guy and the crowd but didn't tell the crowd she paid the guy lmfao.

She is obviously so bored.

• I see lots of upside and no downside

• If she looked like that? Hell yeah.

• Only if we were compatible

• No I wouldn't

• I wouldn't marry her. I don't need some girl to support me, and she's not white.

• I wouldn't marry some random girl and I definitely wouldn't marry some chick that tried to buy me.

• we'll have to go on a quite number of dates, know you for sometime but i dont think so..

• If she can speak English... yes I will marry her

• My initial reaction will be is this a prank am i being filmed but if the rich girl looks like the one in the photo damnnnnn hell yeah i'd marry her

• possibly because the guys not in love with her you know that? and doesn't want to be in dept of the guy, also how the guy reacted he must know the girl for a long time and is frustrated of her doing all these kinda things, but its all a theory

• She is my dream girl essentially.

Yum yum I bet her pussy taste like orange chicken. My mouth is watering already!