Is this a cute way to ask her out?

I've been texting this girl from school for a while now and I want to ask her out. She LOVES the show Parenthood on Netflix and I was watching it and saw this happen on it. Would this be a cute way to ask her out?Is this a cute way to ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's kinda tacky and old...

• I never saw the parenthood but if she saw it, that was in it, and she liked it, then yeah-it's probably not too bad. As long as she gets the reference

Most Helpful Guy

• Not very original though. I mean, I saw another kid doing it in school, and when I tried it the girl tossed the paper in the trash can. Still hurts to this day 😢 lol

What Girls Said 2

• That's so old school.. No offense.

• Yes.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're sure she'll recognize it then I'd say go for it. However, you first must make sure she knows you watch the show too, so maybe talk a bit about it first, so the reference will seem obvious and cute. Otherwise it might seem weird and stalky.

• Yeah she'll most likely get the reference and love it.