Sex on first date?

I went out with this guy i met at work last night. We went mini golfing then we went to a nice restaurant. We were having fun and i liked him. After the date we still wanted to be together so we decided to go at my place for a glass of wine. We started making out after awhile and we ended up having sex. I didn't want too because i didn't want him to loose respect for me but i was so turned on i couldnt push him away. During intercourse he stopped and said "I can't do this it's too soon". So we stopped and he finished his glass. of wine and left. I called him after he left and said i feel awful he said its ok. He hasn't spoken to me since and i regret what happened because he got the wrong idea of who i am. Is there anything i can do to fix this? I already called him so do i just wait and see if he calls me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is wrong with sex on a first date. I never experienced it but if me and the girl click and everything goes right. What's wrong with some protective sex at the end of it?

What Guys Said 1

• Wait and see. That's why you don't have sex on the first date. It's pathetic that some people can't control their urges.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he will get the wrong idea, after all he was horny as well.