I'd he ignoring or am I over reacting?

So me and the guy I've been dating had sex for the first time yesterday. he said it wa me great we hung out for a few more hours then I left because he needed to pick up his child about and hour or so away. So I didn't text or anything a few hours went by and he was like hey what's up with you being so quiet. I just explained I was giving him time to go get his kid and I had been shopping with a friend. He never responded. I text him again this morning and it still shows he hasn't read or opened the snap I sent him last night. Is he ignoring me or what?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds to me like he's just being a dick...

What Girls Said 2

• What has your input been to him in regards to how great it was? That's important to a guy. Especially after your first time. Hearing you say that he's great in bed is pretty crucial. As long as you are giving him that positive reinforcement, though, I wouldn't worry too much about not hearing from him just yet. Guys focus more on getting to that point, and then they coast and enjoy that for a bit; we tend to be the opposite. Once it happens we feel closer to them and want to get some affirmation that they feel closer to us, too. Just enjoy going to a new level in your relationship and try not to over-think things too much.

• Too quick to already jump to conclusions. Just wait for him to reply. He could be busy :)