Should I ask him if we're okay?

So my boyfriend been acting really weird lately. Like he doesn't text me anymore unless, I text first. And when he does he's not really flirty like he use to be. He just seems kinda different I guess. But like in person he's all flirty and stuff. Like he'll hold my hand and hug me and at school sit by me at lunch and stuff but I miss texting and our cute conversations we always had.😥 I want to ask him if we're okay but I feel like I'll be annoying cause I always ask him if he's ok. I just don't know what to do. Advice, please.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• If you feel like you are "annoying" for communicating something inside your relationship then you still have a lot to learn about relationships... communication is key and you can't expect to ever have a healthy and happy relationship by not talking about things like that.

• Yeah I know. I'm kinda new to relationships. So I am still learning. Thank you:)

• Ask him, that's the only way you'll find out

• Relationships need communication, because without it you have no idea what can be wrong or not wrong. I ask my guy if he is okay everytime he seems out of it and he says yeah, and i just let it be. I would just tell him, if there is anything wrong please tell me, kind of thing. I'd say just ask, don't be afraid to ask, or say anything he is your boyfriend.