What are some things my long distance boyfriend and I can do to spice up our relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the hard part about LDR. For one you guys could do snail mail on top of communicating daily which opens the door for some extra anticipation as you guys are waiting for your letters and packages.

What Guys Said 2

• Wear some sexy panties for a few hours, and then mail them to him in a sealed bag so he can smell you on them when he gets them! Then leave a sexy note saying something like you hope he cums all over them or something dirty like that!

• Phone him collect.. that might spice it up a bit

• Phone collect? What is that? XD

• Well it will at least it will open a new door to a conversation as to why you called collect.. life is not always as serious as some make it out to be.. laugh a bit.. its a much better world

What Girls Said 1

• Play games...4 sum haha!

• P. S I mean group chats but I call it 4 sums! hahah!

• I've been with him for at least 6 months I want to like make things interesting but sometimes I really don't know what to do or say

• Same lol! Not 6 months! Maybe you spend to much time with him! You need to do things by yourself and have fun with other people in real life. Do things and enjoy spending time with yourself.(: