How to turn her on again?

Hello, there's a girl I've dated and things seem to have somehow worked at some point.

After that I've looked too needy and I think I killed the attraction. My fault, because I was too much into her and invested myself too much.

Is there a way to bring back this attraction or is it over with the mistake that I've made?

Hoping to read your precious feedbacks, thank you.

Kindly provide me some answers, I would really appreciate any kind of input. Thank you.
I would appreciate more answers, thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd move on if I were you. Stop contacting her.

• Thank you for your feedback. However, I'm really into her that I don't want to move on so easily. Do you have another suggestion to do?

• If you try to talk to her more, you will appear as even more needy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Give her some time and maybe in a few months, you contact her and say hey I saw/heard ______ the other day and it made me think of you. Hope you're doing well.

And then go from there

• Thank you for your reply. Nevertheless, I forgot to mention that we have in a common a course so I basically see her three times per week.

• Sounds good but she might just accept it hoping to make a new friend.

I would just move on and learn from your mistake

• Ok thank you for your feedback :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0