Is it possible to 'go off' boys?

I feel like I don't like boys anymore. I've never had a boyfriend (not being bigheaded but when people find that out they're shocked because I've been told to model before etc) and all my friends are with boys or talking to boys at the moment but no joy with me. I don't like boys anymore I've decided. I get no luck with them. I met this girl (she's like a tomboy lesbian) and haven't stopped thinking about her since and we get on really well. I really think I like her. Phase or reality?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I've decided to go off girls and stay single forever. I'm straight and find them attractive but they're just too shallow and I've gotten way too turned off now. Whatever your reason may be, I gotta say that it's definitely possible. Ellen DeGeneres did it.

• That's kinda how I feel about boys like I haven't found one that would actually want to settle down, only ever met gross pervy ones in clubs and just fed up. I'll be 19 this year and never had a bf? Forget that I like girls or at least I'm bi or bi curious.

• I think you're bi and clubs aren't really the place to look for serious guys lol.

• Yeah same, I only like one certain type of girl though tomboy style ones. Particularly this girl who I know, and yeah true lol I dont go with that intention but when I think about the stuff I did with them I feel so sick and grossed out

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah! lol I feel like that. But I started getting sexually attracted to girls! lol Watch sugar rush

• Omg me too!! I'm so sexually attracted to this girl she looked at me but we like held the gaze for 3 seconds then she smirked and walked off and I felt so like gooey inside I don't know what this is lol! Never would've thought I'd be feeling like this and I will check it out

• It sounds good I'm gonna watch it :) and omg yeah I know how you feel man, it's so hard and I don't wanna label myself because I feel like maybe I could possibly like a boy if he came to me but I'm not going to go and find one at all. I'd rather find a girl

• yeah! Girls are just hot! (: But you never know if the girl is str8! lol So be careful! oh and I watch a few lesbian romance movies. Its so cute! <3 I am going out with a guy! But... thats doesn't mean i don't find girls hot. lol (: I never put myself out there to find a girl I loved for who she is. I think its the same. You have to find someone you love not just sexually!

What Guys Said 1

• Just put it out that you're bisexual, have a relationship with a girl and Guy, who do you find more appealing and maybe you'll find an answer.

What Girls Said 3

• Well you can always go for it and see if anything happens.

• Could be a phase, and it could be something else.

• It's a coin flip but go for it you never know