Picking up and making out with girl that is close to your height and slightly heavier?

My boyfriend told me that he want to pick me up and the next time we made out. I am 5'2 and around 140. He is 5'4 and 130. I am afraid that I'll be too heavy or it will just be awkward because we are so close in height.

Lol thanks for the input

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• its okay!

What Guys Said 1

• he'll be fine 130 in male weight is like 160 in female weight when you compare strength.

What Girls Said 7

• This is how I feel with my boyfriend too.

• Sit on a countertop. Same effect less work ;)

• When I met my boyfriend I was around your weight. (Still 5'2) and my boyfriend is 5'4 .. And he lift me up with no problem lol

• It will be fine

• if he wanted to pick you up that shows that he doesn't have a problem with your weight- if he did he would probably tell you or he wouldn't be with you

• He obviously doesn't care and likes you..
    So.. don't over think this and have a good time letting him. ;) go with it.

.. and trust me everything you are worried about isn't even crossing his mind.

• Lol i had this fear before. I was the same height and weight. But jus let him do it. I found out my little "stick" of a boyfriend was actually very strong! It was such a turn on! I wasn't hurting him at all