Is it better to be single or in a relationship?

I've never dated anyone before. I was wondering if it is fun? Is it romantic? Is it better being single or in a realationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are benefits of both. I prefer being in a relationship.

What Guys Said 9

• It's good only if you care about each other and aren't in a relationship just to be in a relationship with some random person you don't care about

• I prefer to be in a good relationship.

• There are benefits to both. I myself have been single long enough to always see the grass on the other side as being greener, but I tend to try to keep a level head in those moments and enjoy the single life as much as I can.

• It's Whateves, but you gotta think more about an "us" more than you, get me? You're choices affect two people, not one anymore.

• Being in a relationship is always better but so much harder, but it's worth it.

• Single is better than being in the wrong relationship.
    Good relationship is better than being single.

• Being in a relationship was one of the best feelings I've ever had. For the first 6 months. Between month 6-7 we fought a lot, still have a weekly argument now. Tons of people flirt with her and she likes the attention while when people flirt with me it disgusts me. You can imagine how this went. Point is, I have never, ever felt worse in my life then when I'm fighting with her. But the good times are so great, they make most of the fighting worth it.

• It is better to be single why? Freedom. As a single person, you can do what you want, when you want there is no restriction's, no messages and calls. Always in a bliss state. Complete Inner peace. Independent. Giving time to your family. You can see any beautiful gal (s) around you. You can save money. My God!!! and be best mother fucker on the planet

• When you are in a relationship, you can only have sex with one person. When you are single, you can sleep with anyone.

What Girls Said 9

• Usually, it's far better to be single because most people end up in relationships with the wrong person, at the wrong time with the wrong situation/s dominating their lives. People love the idea of being in a relationship because writers, musicians, photographers, and film directors have done such a phenomenal job of making it look amazing and dreamy for centuries. But the truth is, THAT CHIT IS STRESSFUL. Relationships are not all rainbows, butterflies, and Netflix!! They ultimately become hard work because it takes a lot of patience, sacrifice, effort, and energy to grow with someone, forgive them, accept them and all their dumb ass fuckery, compromise your life goals and plans for them, and more.

Personally, I think it's better to be single, have fun, enjoy your youth, get crazy, and be completely free with no relationship restraints and not stop and get serious unless you find someone truly amazing and rarely special.

• relationship. 100 times better, 100 times harder <3

• I think they both of advantage!

• For me defiantly a relationship. Since I love how my boyfriend is. He's also a best friend to me and a bunch of other things. No way I would ever want to be single again after meeting him. :)

• Single. Because then you don't have to deal with whiny couple bullshit. If you ever get lonely just go online and search your favorite hot celebrity (It works until you go insane like me 😂😂😂))

• They both have their perks.

• Relationship make life more interesting

• It's better to have a dog.

• I prefer being single.