Would you date a girl with short hair?

Would you go out with a girl with short hair/a guy with long hair? why or why not?

• I would date a girl with short hair
    20% (11)65% (37)42% (48)Vote
  • I wouldn't date a girl with short hair
    7% (4)30% (17)19% (21)Vote
  • I would date a guy with long hair
    21% (12)2% (1)12% (13)Vote
  • I wouldn't date a guy with long hair
    20% (11)0% (0)10% (11)Vote
  • See results
    32% (18)3% (2)17% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, now to answer about men in general. I am sure most men will not, I said most men and not all men, yes there will be some men who might date a woman with short hair but most of the men will not prefer that.

Coming to me, if you ask me then I would say I am an outright exception in this case, because I absolutely find short/boy cut/pixie cut hair on a woman very appealing and attractive and unlike other men I absolutely dislike long hair on women and it totally puts me off. Hence if the woman has short/boy cut hair then that will certainly be appealing to me.

However the answer to your question is "NO", I will not date a woman who has short/boy cut hairstyle. The reason for that is " I never want to be in a relationship". I have decided to stay single for my lifetime.

However I would certainly want to be friends with her, even best friends, of course with her consent and only if she doesn't mind. That itself is enough for me.

Hope you understood what I am trying to say.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Depends on how short. If I can find her attractive even with the hair as short, then yes, If not, then there is no point.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she consented to a probationary period in which she grows out her hair lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely prefer longer hair but it doesn't mean that short always looks bad. so it's not a no-go... can't generalize it like that

0|1
    0|0
  • Not my preference, but if she has everything else I wanted, then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would date a female with short hair but i have to admit that not every hair style looks good on everybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with short hair are my kryptonite.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's hot, I'd have no problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls look nice with short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not important.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its to short, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a yes no thing.

It's that in many cases women simply look less attractive with shorter hair. So if she's really gorgeous with a crummy haircut, she's still pretty attractive. If she was borderline, could drop her into... n'ah range.

Is this always the case?

For petite, slim women i actually quite length chin length or even slightly shorter hair, if it's a good hair style. It can be as hot or hotter than some long hair styles on that frame.

Really short hair, to me, pretty much always looks significantly worse, and if she's not very feminine in features, build and makeup, looks terrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be my first choice, but sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because short hair on women isn't feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it can look hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Pixie cuts are adorably cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair is sexy as hell

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Seeing as the boyfriends hair goes down to the small of his back... Yeah, I have to say I'd date a guy with long hair :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's any longer than what is considered "shaggy" then I'm out. 4 inches is the longest. Unless it's like super curly and doesn't hang down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just made my winter boy shave off his gnarly beard because I felt like I was kissing a ball of pubes. Long hair and I don't get along.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't because im a girl myself lol. so i am not into other girls but i have seen some short hair on girls that look HOT! An example of that Hallie Berry. she's HOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd dats a guy with long hair

0|1
    0|0