What would you choose: staying in love or furthering your career/helping others?

boyfriend holding me back from finding a good paying job somewhere else... just curious what you think

What Guys Said 2

• The bottom line is that your boyfriend should be supportive and adaptive of what you aspire to be or do. A long term relationship is only meaningful to fill our psychological needs and desires for a long period of time. While, things like our physical and primitive desire, may have value, having someone who you know is always there to love you and for you to love is priceless. Talk to him about your needs and what you require, and if he is still holding you back, then it is not your career being held back but you as a person. Love is condition-less and a selfless nature and incentive beyond ourselves, to be in love means you will do anything for what or whom you love. Take priority in what is most meaningful to you. Is he worth it? It furthering yourself worth it? Can I really not have both?

• If he loves you he'll continue to love you while you further your career. Love is eternal and if it's true love nothing can break it :)

What Girls Said 1

• I am not sure anymore. I am not sure if anyone's worth staying in love with.