Girls would you date a guy who literally never used any social media?

I rarely use Facebook, post maybe 3 times a year, Twitter haven't used in years and can't stand snapchat. Would that be weird to you?

• Yes I wouldn't care if he didn't use social media at all
    100% (19)
  • No to me that would make me think he was strange
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• It would nice to text and keep in touch somehow on phone though

• Oh that's fine as long as she wasn't the girl who texts like 4 people all day like most. I don't mind being in constant connection if it's one or two close people but when everyone is always neck deep in each other's business I hate it.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, sounds good.
    Social media is a waste of time anyway unless to keep in touch with family/relatives.

• I wouldn't really care because it doesn't make me think any less of him. Just a little disadvantage for me because I wouldn't know what kind of things he's into or anything. xD (Stalker alert.) Joke, joke. Okay, maybe just a little. xD Haha, but, in all honesty, I'd probably find him cool for it. It'd probably be one of the things that makes him unique to me. =) I'm not very social either so it's all good. =)

• Yep. As long as he communicated with me in some way then it's not important. The guy I'm seeing doesn't post much for privacy reasons related to work.. he doesn't even have his name or photos. And If anything I think it might even be healthier for a relationship... keeps you wondering what they're up to or thinking, instead of always just seeing it all posted constantly and always chatting, people seeing & judging your interactions.

• I would date a guy who doesn't have any of those and doesn't wish to. Just like me.

• that is ideal, I don't use social media either

• I rarely use social media.

• It would be okay with me. I wouldn't mind.

• That would be so refreshing. I barely use social media myself, I have facebook and instagram, but I don't post and I only use insta to look at pics of dogs