Girls, what quality do you find the most important in a guy?

Rank them in order:
Wealth, Sense of Humor, Looks, Fashion, Skills (fixing appliances and stuff, making a fire without using a match) Intelligence.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Skills/intelligence, sense of humour, wealth/looks, I don't really care about fashion just as long as he dresses in decent clothes

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• - Sense of Humour
    - Looks
    - Intelligence
    - Skills
    - Fashion
    - Wealth

0|0
    0|0
  • out of those ones?

intelligence
    sense of humour
    skills
    looks
    wealth
    fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor
    Looks
    Intelligence
    Skills
    Fashion
    Wealth

0|0
    0|0
  • Soh, intelligence, looks, wealth, fashion then skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sense Of Humor, Intelligence, Looks, Skills, Wealth/Fashion tie for last.

0|0
    0|0
  • sense of humor, skills, intelligence, looks/fashion are same level for me, wealth. i will say though that them having a job is at the top of that list. they dont need to be wealthy at all but they need to have a job and can support themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of these the order would be:
    Looks
    Sense of Humor
    Skills
    Intelligence
    Fashion
    Wealth

0|0
    0|0
  • Skills
    Looks
    Sense of humor
    Intelligence
    Wealth
    Style

0|0
    0|0
  • sense of humor
    intelligence
    skills

0|0
    0|0
  • intelligence, skills, looks, humor, wealth, fashion
    thyre all important

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) Intelligence
    2) Looks
    3) Sense of humor
    4) Wealth
    5) Fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • out of these:

1. sense of humor
    2. intelligence
    3. skills

Wealth, looks, and fashion... eh

0|0
    0|0
  • Most important to least important: Sense of humour, intelligence, looks, skills, wealth

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • sense of humour is actually really important in ways you can't imagine, just every day things that make each other laugh, its the little things that count. i think once you fall for someone you love the way they look even if others see flaws. but i guess looks can be important for first impressions. skills are good to have because if a person has skills it means that they may have future dreams and career goals based on that skill also it shows intelligence and commitment. fashion again with the looks thing you kinda look past it once you really love a person because you love them for who they are regardless of what they wear and you learn to love there style because it reminds you of them! again may be important for first impressions though. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Intelligence (Because if he's intelligent, he will have all of those qualities!)
    2. Sense of Humor (He needs to be able to make me laugh and he needs to be able to joke with me!)
    3. Looks+Fashion+Wealth are all a tie.
    4. Skills.

0|1
    0|0
  • You forgot wit.

0|0
    0|0