Is a 36 year old man that is interested in a 20 year old women weird?

Do you think that their is too much of an age gap?
Would you ladies be comfortable with it if it was you?

I accpet all opinons and views on this topic.

Thank you to all those in advanced for all your advise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends. My thought is why would a man looking to settle down and have kids be interested in someone who can't even drink yet. You two are at very points of your life. Meaning he just found you to be a pretty young girl, and that should make you happy. But as a life partner? Might not work out. Either way, best of luck to you. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It is definitely an age gap however I do feel like after a certain point no matter what age people will get along and age is just a number. depending on where they are in their lives.

What Guys Said 14

• I am well over 40 and my girlfriend is 20. It isn't weird. I couldn't imagine myself dating a woman over 40. The average age of women I have dated is 22.8. Back when I was 25 myself, that average was 22.3.

Successful (rich) older men have always been attracted to pretty young women. Smart, ambitious, pretty young women have always been attracted to successful older men.

I always ask on a first date, "Why do you like older men?" The number one reason is, "They don't expect me to pay [for a date]." Followed by "They know what they are doing [in bed]". Then there is also, "They don't expect me to marry them."

Everyone's opinions for themselves are valid. One should never decide what is right for two other people who are happy with their preferences.

• I started dating a 24-year-old 2 years ago when I was 44. It's not that big a deal.

• Aren't you the controlling guy who insist that all women like anal sex?

• It seems like you are on the defense when I never accused you of anything. Obviously young women can have kids and older women can be capable of not having kids. I'm not sure why you tell me these things. You are not special lmao. You are not different from other guys who date younger women so why the extra stuff?

• i like the way you just happen to have a Glenn Quagmire profile picture... xD

• ma'am, different people will say different things but my opinion is.. as long as the difference is not 20+ why not... i mean... my parents have a 35 year age difference which i find a little creepy but thats just the way it is... if they truly love each other i see no reason for it to be creepy... anyways even if it is creepy the world has turned to shit so who cares hahaha xD

• All guys love younger women. I'm dating a woman that is literally half my age and am enjoying our time together very much. I know her long term plan is to move away to a state with a great school for her specialty but I am going to enjoy everything I can with her.

• why would it be. all men are interested in 20 year old women.

• A mature man finds a young bright girl attractive isn't weird, just a guy being a guy really.

• Thank you for your comment

• I am 61 and have a beautiful 29yr. old G/F.
    She is quite happy to be seen with me and, if people ask, has no hesitation in telling them how much she loves me.

• That's sweet

• Eww who would have sex with a 61 year old? I just threw up my chips

• Hi@ikissedtheskyonce
      That's fine, darl. if you prefer boys, with all the fumbling, bumbling and ejaculating before Freddy even hits the spot, you will never know what good love-making is all about.
      Mature guys have patience, can keep it up longer and have you squealing for more.
      Cleaning yourself up after little boy accidents can't be the most romantic end to an evening of pleasure.
      That time with me is spent spooning, kissing, and exploring the possibility of another round.

• no, it just is

Depends what he wants from her

• i kinda do. 5- years is me limit.

• Oh yeah what a pedo?

• It's weird if he cares what other people think, enough to affect his decision. I'd date the youngest legal age, if I found somebody interesting, and I would spit in the face of anyone that attacked me for it. I'd escalate it as high as they want to take it. With that said, I don't see myself being interested in a 16-17 year old girlfriend.

• Not weird at all if you look up on the internet there are even larger age gaps as large as 40 year differences O. O.

SO to end my opinion 16 years is nothing just have fun and maybe just ask that he doesn't over do gifts as it would make you feel bad about not being able to give back what he invests in you.

• what man wouldn't want a 20 year old chick?

• My sister (18) got married with a 35 year old guy (now 36), yes they like each other, but I wouldn't doubt self-interest was involved; she's a pretty young girl (what any guy wants) and he's a surgeon with decent looks (what all women want).

What Girls Said 6

• Erm... 16 years gap? I think it's too much. 16 years gap for 20 years old women, it's more than 3 quarters of her life. I think I wouldn't be comfortable if it was me, even if I love him. Man's avg age to die is earlier than woman's, and if we even have 16 years gap then he'd die way more earlier than I'd do. If I love him it'll be heart breakin and I have no idea how would I live without him for 20 years.

• If he looks physically 55 years of that age, weirdness would show. Most guys hitting that age number look like they are hitting retiring age instead.

• AH, you lot here all say women look shit after 30. Most guys look just as bad as ladies aging after 30.

• Not really; a lot of guys who look kind of goofy at 20 look better at 35.

• Yeah that gap is huge in my opinion your free both of you are adults but it's too much for me, I would feel like we're both in different chapters of life.

• It's not weird but I wouldn't suggest more than a 10 yr difference but I do think a 36yr old is a little old for a 20 yr old

• Yes, I'm in my early 20s and I find it creepy when guys near 40 hit on me

• Thank you for the comment

• I wouldn't want to waste my youth on that if I was the 20 year old. Guys in their mid 20's are at their peak, in my opinion. They're usually still built well, have all their hair and have a lot of sexual prowess and overall energy. But, they're grown enough by then that their maturity is going to be based on personal character and not mere age. Plus, they're usually more fun and have more in common with you. From my experience, a lot of guys who seek large age differences usually are control freaks. The main reason I see girls going for this is money, which can't buy happiness.