Am I the most boring person ever?

I feel like there's nothing interesting about me that anyone would want to date me for. Am I doomed?
I've never dated a girl nor have I kissed one. I don't intend to have sex until I get married, I don't drink to get drunk and I'm possibly too nice of a person. I don't think I could compliment a woman on her looks for fear that I'll say something offensive.

I'm kind of intelligent because I've finished college and I have a Master's degree. I'm not funny and not exceptionally good looking. I don't know how to flirt or talk to women. I honestly feel like I have no game. Whenever I go out with friends they're the ones who are approached by women and who walk away with their numbers or a plan for a date.

Comments or suggestions peeps?

What Girls Said 1

• The only suggestion I have is to get out of your comfort zone and start talking to people you don't know. That will help you practice. And yes, it's that easy and that difficult at the same time.

What Guys Said 2

• I think flat out you might be boring! if i were you i'd take a psychological exam to see if you lack emotions. That might help you find out more about yourself. I can partially relate to you in the sense that I usually fail to make a move on women when it's obvious they are interested. Regardless, never let your guard down and don't take the obvious signs for granted!

• I'm sure there are more boring sons of bitches out there than you