How to reject a guy?

there's a guy at school that like me, and he asked me out the other day, but i don't like him and i said no. He looks really upset right now and looks like that he's about to cry, what should i do? And next time what should i say if a guy ask me out while i'm not interest in him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Say 'I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last man on earth, go home to your basement and beat off to fur porn faggot'.

If I were to be rejected, I'd at least want it to be amusingly brutal.

• seriously?

• Yeah, but then again, I'm not the kind of guy that would care that you rejected me at all. It'd just be more interesting than the stock 'I don't sleep with guys like you'.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't feel bad about it. Always always be honest. You did the right thing. Just remember there will never be easy way to reject someone. There's no nice way to hear someone doesn't like you. It will hurt the other person and that's life. All you can do is to be as gentle as possible and to tell them you are sorry for feeling the way you do. Don't stop being kind to them. But give them time to heal.

What Guys Said 1

• No easy way. Just be nice and respectful, but not in a way that leads him on.

• like what leads him on?

• Like saying "not this week I'm busy" or something that leaves an opening.

What Girls Said 1

• Try to let him down gently, but be straight up and don't give him false hope. Tell him something like you're really busy at the moment so you can't date. That way he won't take it personally and he won't blame you.

• is it okay if i told him that i'm not a loud to date and beside, i like someone else?

• *allow

• Yeah, that's fine. So long as you don't start dating someone else within a few weeks lol