Am I being very negative or did I f**k up?

I Hope i'm over thinking this one. So anyway, just had a first date with a fine girl today and we thought we'd go to the movies after dinner. We stopped by my place and chilled then she didn't want to go to the movies so we stayed at my place. We watched a movie together. Throughout the movie she seemed very comfortable. I never made an intimate move (it was our first date!) and i figured this first time would be okay not being physical. Is this enough to make her not be interested? I hope she doesn't feel undesirable. I just want to spend more time with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl. If she is mature enough, she'll respect that. She might just been nervous herself. Ask her out again and see her response.

• How long should i wait before asking her out again? And what's a good idea for a date

• I would hit her up talking wise and feel out how she responds to you. Then if it goes well, ask her to do something in a few days or a week. What to do has a lot to do with your common interests... dinner is good.. bowling... or spice it up with something new.. go horseback riding or something

What Girls Said 2

• That's fantastic! It shows you actually like her as a person and you're not just after her body. Once I was watching a movie with a guy on a first hang out and he started with the moves and it ruined everything. All he wanted was physical stuff. You actually want a relationship with this girl so you're off to a great start!

• Huge relief reading this. Made me feel great! I'm just not 100% what she wants at the moment.

• It really depends on the girl. It wouldn't make me feel undesriable personally, it would make me think you were interested in spending time outside of sex.

• This is good news. It would depend on what she wanted right?

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the girl, but you are probably OK. I know it is confusing as hell dealing with girls and what they want - sometimes they don't even know.