Guys, is this true?

I read that all ethnicities of men are most attracted to Asian women, is that true for you? And if you could, comment what you chose and your own ethnicity, thanks!

• Yes, I am mostly attracted to Asian women
  • No, I am mostly attracted to latino women
  • No, I am mostly attracted to black women
  • No, I am mostly attracted to white women
  • No, I am mostly attracted to eastern indian women
  • No, I am mostly attracted to native American women
  • No, I am mostly attractive to arabic women
bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I think most men are attracted to white women. I know I personally feel more attracted to them, though that doesn't mean I'm not attracted to other races/ethnicities.

What Guys Said 18

• My history suggests that I'm not picky based on race. But since my mom is Asian and a wonderful person, I'm more inclined to opt for Asian girls if the opportunity presents itself.

Usually there is no opportunity. The Asians in LA seem way too shallow and materialistic. I haven't dated an Asian girl ever, until I met this recent girl. She just happens to be Asian, and that's not even why she's attractive to me.

• No. I haven't found many Asians attractive. I don't understand the GAG Asians obsession. For me, it seems white women > black women > all others.

• It was a study based on a dating app similar to Tinder. I somehow feel that men on internet dating sites tend to be more attracted to Asians than the majority of actual men, but I wasn't sure, which is why I asked.

• I can find women of any ethnicity attractive. But I generally prefer white women.
    Asian women can be stunning, but I find the average white woman more appealing than the average Asian.

• I personally prefer Hispanic women or white.
    I would say Asian women are better looking than the average but I find monolid to be quite off putting, so often I find them to not look very good without makeup.
    But at the same time, monolid eyes with good eyeliner magically fixes everything and they start looking pretty darn good instead.
    It's a very conflicted relationship.

• I'm attracted to all races, none above another.

• All women's are beautiful but for some reason I find white women's more attractive, is it really a personal thing or a massive brainwash that is taking place?

• White women for me. The more pale the skin, the more attractive to me.

P. S. I don't like tanning

• Asians tend to have paler skin though. Especially Koreans. It's part of their beauty standards. In contrast, a lot of white people like and prefer a slight tan.

• ever nationality has beauty in it. and i dont see any one better or more attractive than the other

• I like the Spaniard women and Indian women too, I really like them for their culture mostly.

• Loving someone is not based on her ethnicity
    There's more other things that important for a relationship

• No I am mostly attracted to White and Indian women, being Indian myself

• for some reason east Asian women are not that attractive to me, though I have found a few black women to be attractive

• I honestly don't have a preference

• Haha im turkish guy and i interest with real blondes girl

• hell no. where did u hear this lie from lol

• I generally don't find Asian women attractive.

• Asians are generally the least attractive race to my eye. Not sure why. I'm white, but I seem drawn first to latinas and middle eastern women.

• Not the women per se but the ladyboys

• Nope I just don't find asains atractive. I prefer someone closer to my race.

What Girls Said 0