Am I crazy for thinking she was into me?

So this girl at my school and I started DMing on Twitter and then texting about a month ago. We texted most nights for 3 weeks and then recently texted literally 24/7 for the past week. I asked her out yesterday and got friendzoned and she said the reason we talked so much was that she was just a "talkative person". Am I crazy for thinking she would be interested after we texted SO MUCH? I mean it wasn't like I'd send her a couple messages throughout the day, we literally texted all day for a week. This can't possibly be normal to do if you are only interested in someone as a friend, right?

What Girls Said 1

• People text their friends a lot as well. Also, she probably did it because she was being polite.
    She doesn't like you like that. Get over it.
    Just because she was talking to you, it doesn't mean she has the hots for you.

What Guys Said 2

• It's probably that she might have really been intrigued by you, but some other guy must've come a long - or she already was seeing somebody - and then she decided she was bored with you and wanted him instead, and just didn't let you know that. That's what it seems like to me.

• What did you guys text about? Was it mainly romantic, sexual stuff or was it mundane, boring topics?