Why do guys like white girls?

And not olive toned brunette?

0|1
19|37

Most Helpful Girl

• White girls suck a mean dick, are more tolerable and are considered the highest standard of beauty and they are usually the ones with money so guys flock to them. They are also easier to take advantage of and treat bad

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 37

• who the fuck doesn't like olive toned brunette

3|4
    0|0
  • Who wouldn't like an olive skinned brunette? Seems like a silly question. I was friends with an arab girl for a few years (she went nuts and did some mean shit so I stopped talking to her) but she was dark skinned with black hair, I thought she was very beautiful. White girls aren't the only ones who can be attractive.

3|1
    0|0
  • I like any girl who I find attractive, and who is the kind of person I could see something working with.
    due to white girls being the most familiar, in appearance, and in culture, they are my preference. That doesn't mean I don't notice all manner of beautiful woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have no problem considering an olive-toned brunette!

If you're having problems getting male interest, I doubt these are the reasons why.

1|0
    0|0
  • olive toned brunettes are often times also white. and who says they don't like olive toned brunettes and whites

0|0
    0|0
  • What? I am not sure where that logic comes from. Everyone has their own definition of appeal, attraction and beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, I don't in particular. I think whites are the least attractive "race" (whatever that means).

Personality-wise, however, I much prefer whites. I've found that other races tend to be ass-deep in religious hyper-traditionalist dogma.

Want to date an Indian lady? Well what caste are you? Oh, your society doesn't use a caste system? Then how can you know if it's okay to date her?

Want to date a Mexican lady? Better propose marriage first. You'd better be willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for her before you even take her out on the first date.

Want to date a black lady? As long as you reck'nize who the QUEEN of the household is, fine.

Culturally, non-whites tend to suck. Physically, whites tend to suck. It's a hell of a conundrum.

0|1
    0|0
  • The reason why most guys find white girls attractive is due to the Eurocentric beauty standards. White women are represented in the media more than other minority women and the masses are brainwashed.

And olive-brunettes can be hot so I don't know what you're talking about.

2|0
    0|0
  • Olive toned brunettes are white, are they not? Anyway, i do like brunettes. I wouldn't mind dating one with olive skin either, however I'd much prefer one with pale skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why these questions about white girls? Skin tone has dick all to do with it. If you are attractive, skin tone does not matter whether you are olive skinned, black, oriental, it is just so subjective.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do guys like olive toned brunettes?

0|1
    0|0
  • I just prefer chicks with pale skin.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/17368879/large.jpg

I'd date a girl with olive skin though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lots of guys like Italian girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only reason I can think of is an inferiority complex. Not every guy finds white chicks attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all that was said in this question

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're hot. Olive toned brunettes are hot too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I find pale skin attractive, and olive toned brunette not so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because potatoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who says we don't like olive-skinned brunettes? My last girlfriend was a little ethnic Italian girl with a giant mane of curly black hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like all kinds of girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the reason most people prefer white bread over whole wheat. Or a white canvas over a dark canvas to paint on. Or white t shirts over dark colored ones

I dont know. Not sure. But there's some afoot here

0|0
    0|0
  • olive toned girls are pretty much white with a golden tan so your argument is invalid, and that is never the reason to find a girl unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • status symbol

0|0
    0|0
  • What? As a dedicated latina lover , I find this question offensive.

1|0
    0|0
  • What? Why do so many people care about skin color. lol

I don't give a shit. I pretty girl is a pretty girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually seem to be attracted to more olive skinned girls actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, this guy is the total opposite. Not much into white girls, totally into olive toned brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol who said olive toned brunettes can't be attractive too?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their standard.
    For example I like most in women hair and eyes. Therefore most white girls match my preference. Another guy has different standard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all women are beautiful and I have dated all kinds. So I can only speak for myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• there's plenty of guys that do, I guess when woman were portrayed in the past-- white was the most ideal and or popular obviously times have changed and people have different preferences.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is just preference. my guy mate said Personally he find white girls more physically attractive. It's not that he would only date white girls its just more appealing to him. It's similar to how I like girls who have nice smile. It's just more appealing. But if I really liked a guy who didn't have nice smile I would have no problem dating him. and with saying that my mate said similarly if he really liked a colored girl he would have no problem dating her either. I hope this was informative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because who you like shouldn't depend on their skin colour?

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt you would be able to find one particular group that another group finds unilaterally attractive all the time. So, don't try. Somebody will be into what you've got going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bf's last girlfriend was olive toned brunette and I'm a white blonde. I think guys like what they like. It comes down to a lot more than complexion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different people like different things, get used to it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Same reason they like all girl's... They have a Vagina lol

0|2
    0|0
    • Stole the words right from my mouth

• Show All
    • No, you probably haven't had the chance to turn down many men, if any.

• @BigJake Lmao 😢😂 I'm so hurt damn if I do and damned if I don't... I'm on to u boo😘

• Mmmm I'm pretty sure that many guys like olive toned girls as-well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure most dudes rather have olive skin brunettes over any pale chicks.

Though olive skin is white too. Just a different shade.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can have olive skin and be white.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol... guys seem to like me though asker
    What you saying?

0|1
    0|0
  • Heya!
    Men like all type of women... Don't fret about it. Maybe the guy you are talking about had a preference for that look.
    take care :)

0|0
    0|0
  • guys like girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Olive toned brunettes are beautiful. I never imagine guys not liking them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not like white girls?

Guys also like "olive toned brunettes." Any "type" has fans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure being exotic is becoming the beauty standard lately. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do grown women pander for attention by insulting other women?

0|0
    0|0
  • The world is full of many different people. Some guys will have a preference, others won't.

0|0
    0|0