Can a straight girl and gay guy date?

Because my gay best friend asked me this the other day. Is it possible for a gay guy and firl to date? he's only out to a few peopke and we have a very touchy feely friensdhip.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would a gay guy date a female?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was In a Real Relationship with a Bestie 'Gay best friend,' His name was Anthony.
    We were very Close, shared many different things in Common, Had a great Chemistry and even made a Plan with this Man... To move in together.
    On the Other side of the Coin in the Bed, it wasn't everything a 'Straight girl' Might Hope for. But we made it work and We were Happier than if we had all the money in the world that we could Buy with our Try.
    However, with this being said, Sad to Say, I caught him at his house one Day, as I went to the Back door that led to his Back bedroom Door... Going in the "Back door" with More.
    It is Best with a 'Bestie' to keep it Friends and Less Friendly and Less... Gay.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, dear, for the Vote of Confidence. xxoo

What Guys Said 2

• Many gays are or have been bisexual in my opinion.

• If a gay male is showing interest in a female he must change his status to bisexual or heterosexual.
    The complex social norm's of 2016.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I don't see why not. If you both want to date eachother. I don't think we should label outselves that way. Just love who you love.

• ummm no... the guy is gay... so unless you're the exception to the rule I doubt it would work

• That is not possible.