Do Asian guys like white girls?

I often see Asian men with Asian women. I never seem to see them dating out of their race. Why is this? Are they typically not attracted to white women or women outside their race for that matter?
I'd really like to know.
Asian men, would you be attracted to a slim white 5'7 girl with brown hair?
lol thanks!!

Most Helpful Guy

• A slim white girl 5'7" with brown hair? Sounds lovely. If she's cute, smart, humorous, and simple, that's a huge plus. You'd have to beat me off with a stick.

But I'm half Asian.

• I think I'm most of those things! (I'm a little bit dumb sometimes but I'm not a complete divvy) lol so hopefully someone like yourself will like me some time soon!

• At least I get what you're saying QA.

• Lol its cool I was just messin around anyway

What Guys Said 18

• I'm Asian and judging by your profile pic, you are hideous. You wear too much pink and have a form of punctuation for a face. Disgusting.

• As with everyone on the planet, different people have different preferences there will be a number who don't find other races attractive. For some, they might not even have the confidence to approach. For others a strict family will forbid it. For others still, they might have only been exposed to (gotten to know) Asian girls.

Slim, white, 5'7 and brown hair applies to so many people it's like asking if you would like a new car with 4 wheels and doors?

• True true, I was a bit vague tbh. But what I mean is will most Asian men be open to dating white girls? I always see them with Asian women

• I'm in the UK though. I usually see the odd one in my college. And others I see around my city are usually on their own or walking together from uni, the ones at my college seem to stick together they never talk to anyone else and they speak to one another in their own language 😕

• I'm from London, me and a lot of my mates were 'lads' in the most literal sense, and i think it applies to a lot of Asians born here. Perhaps you're seeing the overseas students that come over? While it's true some of them won't want anything to do with white girls, you miss 100% of the shots you never take. If you really have your eye on one, go up and introduce yourself. Coffee shops near Uni/college are a good place to catch them. Just be patient with them and keep it simple, no sassy banter right the line.

• Its less common than the reverse.

www.pewresearch.org/.../...rmarriage.Newlyweds.png

• No, I don't think its like that.

• Love them since I was like 14 but most white girls are very mean and racist toward Asian guys.

• I know, some white girls are stuck up and shallow, but I have found that with other races too, but it doesn't seem as common because they're a minority in my city. Which is a shame because I think Asians are so attractive but when I do see them they seem to stick together :(

• I'm not going to do that.

• u r right... some yeah.. but whites are the most attractive... admit it..

• Yes a lot of Asian guys are attracted to many white girls 👍🏼 Many of them may be a little shy about initiating interest.

• I have been to Asia I am telling you.
    They adore white women. But maybe their culture prevents them

• If you mean Asian = all of asia.
    I am from India (brown) and I have nothing against white women, but I am usually attracted like hell to brown women mostly. If there is emotional bond with a white woman I wouldn't have any problem being with her.

• I'm pretty sure there are Asian men that find white girls attractive.

• I know some Asian guys who do like white girls actually

• What kind of asian? Mongoloid, Indian, Middle east...

• Mongoloid? I use that as an insult... ex: 'Don't leave the plasma cutter on the floor you mongoloid!'

I always thought it was comparable to 'retard'. :D

• @TheHooptyMiata
      No its not a insult... Those Asian eyes are called mongoloid eyes

• Never knew. GAG taught me something!

• what do you mean out of there race
    we are the human race

• You know what I meant.

• It all depends on the person

• Okay… so what would you like in a person?

• Well I'm not Asian, so my opinion may not matter, but usually looks are only preliminary. What really matters is how interesting the person is, and if I could see myself spending time with them.

• "Why is this? "

For any well educated person, race has little to do with their potential partner..
    Typically they want someone just as educated&mature.

I think white women are attractive but the majority of them act way too immature for their age.

• news flash everyone loves white girls

• Varies on where there brought up and how their parents brought them up, so most Asian brought up in a white populated area have a higher chance of going for white girls it might be different on other areas

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend's Asian and he's told me that he's only interested in dating white girls. That he finds them to be the most attractive and doesn't actually like the mannerisms commonly found in women belonging to Asian cultures.

His ex was also white so I suppose some Asian men, at least, like white guys.

• Yes, Asian man would be attracted to white girl..

• Have you seen Asian men with white women in the past?

• Westernised Asians would date outside their race. by the way my ex is Japanese 😉.

• My husband is Asian and yes a lot of Asian guys love white women.