I think I am pregnant but it is too soon to know for sure. I pushed him away lately. Should I tell him if I am?

I pushed him away cause I was tired of waiting for him to be ready for a relationship.

I am never late always get my cycle before 30 days and get spotting before. I am pushing the 30 days and have been tired and nauseated. I have just been with him. I felt like he was not in to me enough which is why I pushed him away. I did a test and it came out nothing as in no lines appeared I peed too much and the test got invalid. I will do it first thing in the morning. More hormones in the urine. My friend from work and I were calculating the date of my last one cause it happened at work

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think you are pregnant with his kid, def tell him. It's his kid, and i think he would want to know. u pushed him away, but you should tell him. he'll want to know, and it might bring you guys closer, or it might make him realize that he's ready for a relationship

What Guys Said 2

• When did you last have sex?

If you pushed him away with explanation, then it'll be difficult, but not impossible especially if you are actual lying his kid, to get him back.

• Whens the last time y'all had sex?

I think you should tell him. If there is any possibility it could be some one else's you need to tell every possible party involved and be honest with all of them.

Best of luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Never wait for someone to change because they won't. However of course you should tel him if you're pregnant.