Why would aguy not want to have sex?

My boyfriend invites me for the weekends and even pays for the airtickets, long distance relationship, but when i try to touch him he doesn't seem interested in having sex with me , i told him about it and he said that it has nothing to do with me that he loves me and finds me attractive, we are planning to get married but it really bothers me because he rejects me all the time, what should i do?

We have had sex before!

Most Helpful Guy

• not every guy is only ever thinking of sex, some actually do wait for marriage

Most Helpful Girl

• He's gaining something from this relationship, people only do things if it benefits them. and if it's not sexual, then either he will never be interested in sex and is basically asexual, or he's getting something else out of this relationship and he doesn't actually find you attractive..

Although to me it sounds more like an insecurity, he wants to wait until after marriage, or he just doesn't want sex. Just ask him about it, if you can't ask your fiance that question, who the hell can you ask?

What Guys Said 6

• Was this just a one time thing or has it be a recently developing trend?

• Well one thing you might clarify is have you two had sex before or have you never had sex with each other ever? that might help narrow it down a bit.

• Sex is an important component of most successful marriages. I wouldn't tie the knot without having figured this out with him first. He probably doesn't even understand it clearly himself, but if the spark is already gone before the wedding, it will definitely be a sexless relationship after marriage.

• You guys have some kind of weird open relationship, don't you...

• decreased libido

• Can you get hard if you have decreased libido because he does get hard!

• What does that mean Asker

• taking into account that I was wrong to ask

• he's a virgin

What Girls Said 2

• Just this one time? Could be lots of things. Stress from school, work, family or some other thing going on in his life.

• as in you guys used to have sex and don't anymore or have never had sex?

• We have had sex before , he wasn't sexually active but he tried , now days he doesn't even care!