Crushing hard on lesbian I work with. What do I do?

I literally like her so much I've never felt like this about a girl before. She's 19, one year older than me and she's a tomboy but she's just everything I would ever want out of anyone. She's funny, attractive and just in general were on the same wavelength. I identify as straight but since meeting her don't think I am, I want to make some kind of move but I don't wanna scare her off if she isn't into me. But I have noticed she's been flirting with me subtly and like looking properly into my eyes when talking to me, like she's fixated. I get so nervous when I see her though like to a point I feel physically sick. :( I don't know what to do about this, how can I tell if she likes me back before I make a move?

What Guys Said 1

• Go for it. You don't know until you ask.

• How though? And ask what?

• Just after work or something ask her if she wants to go out to eat or something. Later you can tell her how you feel, or you can just be up front with her. It's up to you. I think you should do it how you think is best to do it.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her to hang out, silly!

• What if she rejects me lol

• So what? You will finally get your answer. It's better than being totally uncertain. What if she says yes?