Haven't texted her in a while? What should I say?

Long story short. Me and this girl are both 19 and have known each other since like 3rd grade. I would say as of now we are just good friends. She gave me signs she wanted more a while ago and I choked... Now the roles are flipped and I've realized how perfect she is and that I miss her. Our colleges are about an hour a part. I know that there is or at some point she had Intrest In me. She still does I'm just not a priority anymore ya know. Haven't talked to her in two weeks. She put a snapchat on her story. And I said "There's that laugh 😍 I hope you had a good weekend. Have an amazing Sunday" and she said "Aww hahaha thanks 🙈 You too 😚" That was two weeks ago. I didn't respond and I haven't heard from her since. What can I say to try and revive the Intrest and spark conversation to try and get together to hang out again.

What Girls Said 1

• Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
    To go over everything.

I'm joking.

Just say "hi, how's things? It would be good to meet up sometime soon. When are you free?"

What Guys Said 1

• You should text her more often and let her know you are interested with your texts but in a subtle way she probably still what's to know what would happen if you two dated so once you text for a little while you two should meet up and catch up