What is the protocol for a second date?

On Saturday a friend invited me, and just me over to her house. We made dinner (just pasta and salad) and watched a movie. At the end of the night we kissed for the first time, but it was a pretty solid kiss. I know she likes me.

We're meeting up with mutual friends on Wednesday. Is it ok to hold her hand? Should I ask her out for Monday or Tuesday, is not seeing her for 5 days too much?

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's totally okay to hold her hand. However, be sure to read her body language. If she's crossing her arms, the answer is probably no. However, y'all did kiss, so I think you'll be fine.

• I would take her lead on the situation. If she is too shy, it might scare her. So, have fun.. maybe even flirt a little and see how she reacts.

What Guys Said 1

• No protocol, just be yourself, be nice and friendly, have a sense of humor and be respectful,