Is my sister fucking my boyfriend?

She came over to my place yesterday and just straight up asked me "Can I go on a date with Dyl" and I asked what she meant and she just repeated can I go on a date with Dylan and I told her no that's my boyfriend and she said "it doesn't matter can I go on a date with him or not?" And I said no and she said ok and started leaving and I followed her asking what she means and she wouldn't tell me anything and now I'm so confused I haven't talked to her or my boyfriend both they're phones are off and he's supposed to be away on business and I'm now paranoid. Are they fucking?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if they are but she apparently wants to.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're being paranoid. Your sister probably just has a crush on him. Doesn't mean they're doing stuff.

What Guys Said 14

• Just because your sister obviously would fuck him doesn't mean that HE would cheat on you, so don't assume he has. Investigate, but don't accuse.

• Before you conclude, investigate. Allow the truth to reveal itself before anything.

• Your sister is a retard. Why would she ask that? And they probably are fucking. Or she at least sucked his dick already.

• Uh she would had been really really dumb to ask your permission to go on a date with him if they were already sleeping.
    You are being paranoid.

• I think she's just screwing with you, and not your boyfriend.

• Lol, you have an awesome family.

• You have a messed up sister...

• I think she's fucking with you

• This is some funny pass Jerry Springer shit

• They are probably

• No, she's fucking me.

But you'll have to wait to find out; since both your boyfriends and her phones are off *mystery deepens*

• Possibly!

• Look for condom wrappers that might have got strewn about the bedroom

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Is she just messing with you because she knows you would trip about it as you are?
    Don't know about your relationship, but some siblings have a twisted sense of humour.

• I am with @JSmuve on this one. Sounds weird she would wanna go out with her own sister boyfriend. Is she alright in the head? Have u taken her to the doctors to get herself mentally checked?

• Sounds like your sister is up to something or both are. A sister shouldn't of come at you like that. She should of known that as a no.

• ummmm... woah. I hope they aren't fucking. However, that sounds reallyyyy suspicious.

• Wtf how old is she?

• She's 19 she's much prettier than me and I get worried because she gets any guy she wants really

• Shit... awkward

• Yes they're fucking.

• I don't think they're fucking, I just think your sister is a bitch.