Why is my ex boyfriend doing these things?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up 3 weeks ago. I have not spoken with him at all since then. However, two weeks ago or so I started noticing that he was doing certain things to get my attention on facebook.

A couple of days ago, he posted a photo of himself in a club, with five girls hanging around him (they were basically almost sitting on his lap). Today, I noticed that he had deleted the photo from facebook.

Is my ex maybe trying to make me jealous or should I just ignore it? (I know what he does may not actually be related to me but I just got a feeling that he was aiming it at me - as he's quite arrogant and always thinks he can have any girl)

What Guys Said 1

• why are you still 'taking an interest' in him?
    If he is trying to make you 'jealous'... why waste time on him? trying to make you jealous... is just another way of trying to hurt you!
    and if he's not trying to make you jealous... he's obviously getting on with his life... like you should be.

• I know I shouldn't be watching what he's doing. We were in a relationship for quite some time, so obviously I still love him and care about him. It is difficult moving on with my life so I'm taking each day as it comes.

• I know its difficult moving on from a long-term relationship (been there)... but watching him on FB or whatever isn't doing yourself any favours.
      Tell your friends how you are feeling... real friends are great at helping you out when you're down.

• Thanks for your input :) and yes, you're right.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should unfriend him

• Maybe. I'm thinking of doing it. Thanks