Texting is not the same as calling!

I'm talking to this guy and he texts me more than he calls me. When I complain he says he's not a phone person. Should I be concerned

the only problem is the relationship is long distance...now do you understand?

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy I am seeing is basically the same way, and we are also somewhat distanced (about an hour and a half apart). I was also concerned at first but after 3 months it has become natural for us. I think as long as you guys are communicating on a regular basis then it should be OK.

Once things get more serious, you both may want to start by calling each other even once a week and then texting the rest of the time. At least this way you will still get a phone conversation, but it will be limited enough for him to (hopefully) be ok with it.

What Guys Said 3

• Most guys are not phone people. Start meeting for coffee and talk face to face a few times a week or something that fits his style. This could be ice cream in the evening or something else that is inexpensive but gives you some face to face time.

• No you shouldn't be concerned.

• Not really I am not to much of a phone person.

But if you are dating or start dating at a point he has to get to a point were he does more of what you want then he did at the start. I mean don't make him but let him know it means more to you.

What Girls Said 2

• No, some people just prefer to text. But if you would like maybe you could call him one day and see how it goes.

• K now I understand. I would want to talk over the phone sometimes too so just tell him how you feel about that. Give him a call one day.

• no not really. most people these days text instead of call (myself included). :)