Girls, have you ever rejected a guy but decided to date him later?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• No, and I've never heard of a female friend doing that either. I think its firstly very rare to want to date a specific guy, like 1 in 10,000 ~ but most men think there is something wrong with a girl for not wanting to date them, they are attractive, good, kind, respectful, funny and many other things... that doesn't make you datable to them, any more than having ears, nose lips, teeth... its a complex chemistry and if you don't have it then you're not right for that girl and never will be, and if she does date you its for money or something, its not real.

If you're Chris Hemsworth then yes, there would be something wrong with most females haha, but he is virtually the perfect ideal man, successful, cool, vegan, very attractive and funny, alpha yet humble and filthy rich is never a negative for a man with that character.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. I rejected them for a reason.

Usually, if they weren't good the first time, they won't be the second.

• kinda funny the situation I had lol

liked him, he friendzoned me, then he liked me, I liked someone else, I needed to move to another town, I friendzoned him, then he gets a girlfriend, I regret it... #fuckmylife

• nope, never. when I'm done, I'm done.

• Heya,
    No i have never done that. Once i have said no i won't go back on it.
    take care

• Yes but that's cause he kept begging me

• Yes, and I regret it.